Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Monday & Catherines Coupon!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine went way to quickly. I spent Saturday with my parents and had a great time. Sunday, I decided to take a few hours and get out of the apartment and do a little shopping. I hit up target, Michael's, and price chopper. Found some fantastic clearance deals at Michael's. $0.28 note cards and ribbon and all sorts of goodies!



I'm feeling good today. For the first time in probably 8 months, the Sprint bill is caught up and paid on time!! The Money situation is getting better. I guess all I needed was for Mom to point out the obvious, I shop and eat out way to much!
Oh, a Catherine's Coupon for you. I some how missed this in my e-mail box, but it still has a few days left! $15 off of $25 in store or online (use code 777000449).

No comments: