Friday, October 14, 2011

My new Day Zero Project: 101 things in 1001 days

I know my previous Day Zero project isn't complete, and many items on that list are not able to be completed, however, I need a new one.  In fact, I need two new ones.  One personal and one for my new home.  (what is the day zero project? click here!)

I like the Day Zero project because I like the sense of accomplishment and challenges.  Much of my list may seem simple or silly, however I feel they are things I need to work on, or things that need improvement.  Also, I feel like if it's on paper, then I need to try my best to achieve it.

I've gathered my list and am currently organizing them to post, as I'm sitting here, I'm thinking of more and more things I want to add!  Maybe I should start working on a third list for after these 1001 days are over!
May 17, 2011 - February 11, 2014 - home Day Zero list
October 1, 2011 - June 28, 2014 - personal Day Zero list
(click here to figure out the 1001 days!)

No comments: