Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Newlyweds

My first Blog...

Daniel and I have been married for almost 2 months now and the most common question we get is "so how's married life?"

Married Life is wonderful! I've married the man I've spent most my life looking for. He is wonderful, he is encouraging, and he makes me feel like I am a princess every day!

We've finally got moved into our new apartment ( I can't wait to buy a house in a few years!) We purchased a new car, a Kia Rondo. I can't tell if it was part of the "honey i shrunk the minivan" series or a previous station wagon that went thru the crash tests a few too many times. Either way I love it! It has so much room!

All of our wedding gifts are perfectly in their place. We love them and have tested them all out!

I guess this is it for now..... hopefully my blogging experience will get better!

No comments: