Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday or Bust!

So I told myself that I was not going out on Black Friday. I looked online at the ads and didn't find anything I needed. 

Well that all changed today.  As I got to my Mom's house for Thanksgiving diner, she had the sale ads sprawled out across the table.  So as I stood there talking to Mom, smelling the wonderful aroma of Turkey, those sale ads kept calling out my name.  Before I knew it, I was at the dining room table browsing the ads. 

Altho I already made up my mind not to go... Black Friday is like a tradition... right?  I mean, I have to go... right?  No one really likes breaking a tradition... right?  I actually found a few things in the paper that I knew would make the perfect gift for a few family members.  So much to my husbands protest, the alarm is set for 4:15 am and our first stop is Walmart!  He went with me last year and witnessed a couple of fights breaking out in the TV section at Walmart.  I hope that doesnt happen this year!

Plan of Action:
Walmart, Old Navy, Bass Pro and Half Price Books. 

I hope everyone who ventures out tomorrow has a safe and fun Black Friday!!

No comments: