Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wake Up Call

Friday Night I spent with my Best friend in the ER.
Monday Morning my husband rushed himself to the ER.
Both had funky problems with their hearts. Both are young adults, Both I love so very much. Having them both in the ER because of their hearts scared me to death. It hits you that at any given time the ones you love the most can be taken away from you. And eventually will be one day.

Wake Up Tonya!

I am more over weight then they are and way less active. I am very lucky that I dont have lots of medical problems being my size. I do have emotional and physical problems.
I cry 90% of the mornings I go to work because I am overweight and dont like my clothes, or because the pants I wore last month wont zip this month. It's time to get my butt in gear and get motivated! Motivation is something I lack in everything I do. I don't need to be skinny, but I do need to be smaller.....

No comments: