Friday, February 20, 2009

UPDATE....


update... update...
End of January I came down with a cold, nothing over the counter was knocking it out. I telephone the doctor and she gives me medicine.. 3 days of horrible itching, swelling and red hives, we realized i was allerigc to the medicine. New Medicine... All better.... yes?



Feb 5, 2009


ON my way to work... driving the compact minivan (the Kia Rondo), an older gentleman decides he wants to no longer wait on his red light and turn in the middle of oncoming traffic... i was the the lucky car he played chicken with. The Results? I ended up with a broken nose and pulled/torn ligaments in my right knee. My Car.



his car.

I'm still waiting to hear from the insurance company about my car. The car shop wants to total it. . . I'll leave my 4th message for them this week... it has only been 2 weeks... ugh. Good News=The other gentleman was ok.

1 comment:

mariehahn13 said...

*sigh* The poor roundo egg. It will be missed.