Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Website Wednesday!

Happy Website Wednesday!!

Finally a website we can all use, and hopefully get some relief from. Not only do telemarketers bother you at home, during dinner or your favorite show.. and all day long... they now have the ability to call you on your cell phones! What a pain!

After my 5th call this week, I decided to look up the "No Call" information. Here is their webpage. (The NO CALL has been effective since Feb 2008, however I've moved and changed numbers and haven't been able to get my new # on the list yet) You can list up to 3 phone numbers online to be put on the list. They will send you a confirmation to your e-mail and that's it. You can also make complaints about telemarketers if they call you after the 31 days. How simple!

I can't wait for my 31 days to be up!

No comments: