Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Find!

Hello Everyone. I have to apologize in advance, I haven't had the time to research and find a "good" find for today. Work is super busy, at home my husband and I are trying to sort and re box and go thru boxes of junk and get ready for a garage sale.

I guess this coupon is good for those who don't get carsick reading on those long cross country trips, or those that like to soak up a few rays with a good book, or for those that like to read while they exercise... or those that just like to read. :)

Yes, Borders again. I guess Borders offers more then just books, there's Cd's, children's activity things, journals....
Here it is: 25% off one item. Expires May 31. Click here for the coupon!

Hopefully next week something better will come my way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Borders!!! Thanks for the link!

I have something for you HERE

Anonymous said...

I accidentally posted the wrong link to your award. HERE is the correct link.

Tonya said...

Thank you so much Vicki! I'm sorry I'm just now getting this. but thank you thank you thank you!