Friday, December 18, 2009

Laid Off... again

I show up for work and my time card is missing... two of my good friends that are in my cubicle are missing too....  "Tonya I need to speak with you"...

Well, I got word today that I am no longer needed at my part-time job.  I knew in the begining it was seasonal, however my supervisor told us they were going to keep the part time night crew and not lay off after Christmas... Well my supervisor got to keep the girl she feels sorry for and let everyone else go.  Some tears were shed because now I am completely jobless. 

I went straight to the Library and started applying for jobs.  Hopefully something turns out for me.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

junuvia said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject.
It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.