Thursday, December 17, 2009

Restaurant Review

As part of my 101 list, I said I would try out new restaurants.  Well I was able to accomplish a new restaurant this week.  They built a new "Five Guys" close to our home and so we decided to give it a try.  We were not impressed with it at all.  We've heard people around town recommending the restaurant, however we found nothing to be recommending.  It was an average burger and fries.  The inside of the restaurant looked like the health department needed to pay it a visit.  The music was way loud, dirty tables, the floor was filthy and how is is sanitary to leave the sacks of potatoes lying in the dining area for people to touch and children to play on?  They also advertise "Best Bargain"  Im not sure about you but $18 for two drinks, two burgers and an order of fries isn't a Bargain to me.  I don't plan on going back to Five Guys.

No comments: