Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Biggest Loser

Just a quick note to say how sad I am that Kristin is voted off the biggest loser. She was my favorite!! She was such an inspiration, and like me in so many ways.

I know she was shocked by Mike's decision, however it is a game, and he wants to win. But if it came down to who should be on the ranch, that should be Kristin, she's still has so much weight to lose and Helen doesnt.

3 weeks until the final show! I can't wait! Whose gonna win, Mike? Tara? Ron?....

2 comments:

mariehahn13 said...

When I heard that she was the unlucky one to leave, I knew you'd be upset!

Well, since it's down to the wire, I'm pulling for Mike.

Chubby Chick said...

I was really sad to see Kristin go, too. Now we have to suffer through at least one more week of Helen. hehe