Monday, April 27, 2009

Have I moved to Seattle?

My goodness this weather feels like Seattle! Or so I'm told, I've never been there, but they say it rains a lot!

Kansas City is becoming the new Seattle. It rained off and on the last couple of weeks, and most of the weekend. It produced a tornado and killer lightening. No joke, a gentleman was struck riding his motorcycle home on Saturday afternoon. He had finished up a ride for "Bikers Against Child Abuse" and was trying to hurry home before the weather got really bad, unfortunately he didn't make it. Very sad story. The tornado stopped the races at the track and did several miles of damage. Luckily no one was injured in the tornado.

But this rain.. when will it stop! I know, I know, April showers bring May flowers... but the flowers are going to float away if it doesn't stop soon! Mr. Weather man as predicted 3-4 more days this week of rain. Ugh!!

"Rain rain go away, come again another day"

1 comment:

mariehahn13 said...

Oh my gosh, I know! It finally gets warm enough to enjoy being outside... and then it rains the whole time. What is that all about?!