Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dreamland

On Monday I had 2 crazy dreams. The first dream was in regards to my weight. No big deal really, however in this dream I was on the Biggest Loser show and Tara (currently a contestant from the Biggest Loser) was my trainer. No Matter how hard she pushed me and punished me, I gained weight. Week after week I would get drilled with intense exercise and diets, and when I got on the scale, I'd gain. If you watch the show, you know Tara is the biggest competitor on the show, not one of my favorites, but she is doing an amazing job. Thank god for waking up to go to the bathroom, i might have injured myself !


According to dreammoods.com dreaming of weight means: To dream of your own weight, represents your self-worth, self-esteem, influence or power or persuasion. It is also indicative of the burdens you carry in life. Alternatively, it may represent your preoccupation with your physical shape and appearance. The dream may also be a pun for "wait".

The second dream was based off of the movie "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"

(movie overview taken from Yahoo)
Celebrity photographer Connor Mead loves freedom, fun and women... in that order. A committed bachelor who thinks nothing of breaking up with multiple women on a conference call, Connor's mockery of romance proves a real buzz-kill for his kid brother, Paul, and a houseful of well wishers on the eve of Paul's wedding. Just when it looks like Connor may single-handedly ruin the wedding, he is visited by the ghosts of his former jilted girlfriends, who take him on a revealing and hilarious odyssey through his failed relationships--past, present and future. Together they attempt to find out what turned Connor into such an insensitive jerk and whether there is still hope for him to find true love...or if he really is the lost cause everyone thinks he is.

Well, in my dream, I was haunted by Boyfriends Past! With each boyfriend that would come into play, I learned a valuable lesson that happened in our relationship. In the end, I realized the boyfriends came back into my life to help me better my relationship with Danny. (Side note: Danny and I are doing Great!) But the dream offered tidbits of advice...Like don't take everything for granted, treasure the little things, don't stop caring about your appearance and it's ok to be happy. Again, I looked up dreaming about exboyfriends giving advice and this is what i get: To dream that your ex-boyfriend is giving you advice about your current relationship, suggests that you unconscious is telling you not to repeat the same mistakes that you had made with this ex-boyfriend.

Now, lets hope I get some well rested sleep tonight!

No comments: