Sunday, January 8, 2012

FIber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie - Review

I've been seeing these advertised on TV for the past few months and thought they would be great to satisfy my chocolate/sweet cravings.



YUCK!  They look good.  They are small in size. They are DRY! They are not very sweet nor do I really taste any peanut butter.   They almost seem chalky to me.  I wish I would have only bought one of these instead of a box.  Some may like these, but not me.  I needed a couple glasses of milk to get this brownie down. 

I give this brownie 2 thumbs down! 

3 comments:

mariehahn13 said...

lol Most "healthy" chocolate bars are dry, chalky and nasty! The WW chocolate cakes are some of the best, and the 100 calorie packs are good too :) That's what I'd recommend! :)

Tonya said...

marie, do they still make the WW that have frosting on them??? oh those were sooo good!

mariehahn13 said...

Yes, they do! They have them at Wal-Mart and last time I was out at Price Chopper, I believe they had them in the bakery section :) They are super yummy! lol