Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello Weight Watchers

Well I made it to my first weight watchers meeting. I dont like the lady lol. I am looking for a leader that is like me, or close to my situation... someone whose had a great deal of weight to lose... are they out there? I don't know about you, but when I have over 200 pounds to lose, I am just not motivated by someone whose lost 35 pounds or so. I'm not giving up, I'm just switching days... we will see what next Tuesday brings me. I'm heavier then I've ever been. I held back the tears until after the meeting was over and then broke down in the car with my husband. He is so supportive and loving, I am so glad he is by my side doing this with me. As well as my cousin. She too gives me that kick in the butt that I need when I want to stuff my face with birthday cake.

No comments: