Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Website Wednesday!

Hello & Good Morning! It's Wednesday!

I've been really busy the past few weeks and haven't had much time to research any 'new' websites, so I thought I'd toss one that my friend uses a lot. Most of you probably have heard of this site or even received info from it, but I couldn't think of anything else to use today... so today's site is Evite! www.evite.com

Evite lets you send out Party invitations and announcements. They have several themes to choose from. They also offer party tips and planning ideas. My friend Leslie uses this for almost every event she's hosted and gets great response from it. I've also recently received baby shower invitations through Evite! It's a great way to save on postage stamps, just be sure that everyone is expecting it to come e-mail.

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: