Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Biggest Loser

It's no secret that I am addicted to the Biggest Loser. Almost every episode touches my heart and puts more motivation in my step.  I was sad to see Cheryl get voted off, my personal vote was for Stephanie.  

My views of some of the contestants have started to change over the past couple of weeks.  I am totally behind Sam and O'neal.  Sam has grown up so much and has a strong determination.  O'neal is such a motivator and his love and support for his daughter brings tears into my eyes.  I can no longer stand Michael.  I was totally cheering for him at first becuase he was the biggest contestant, however he just erks me lately!  And what is it with that sweatband he wears around his head!  He looks like a poofy mushroom!
Anyway, I can't wait until next weeks show!  

No comments: