Thursday, March 18, 2010

Love It!

I can't get enough of this weather!  I Love it!  Today was finally a nice day!  The sun was out, the wind was gone, and it was mid 60's!  Tomorrow is suppose to be the same for most of the day, however, it's suppose to snow later Friday night/early Saturday morning.  WHAT?! SNOW?!  UGH!!

So with that forecast, my husband and I packed up the dogs and headed out to the park.  He was able to do some fishing while the dogs and I went for a walk.  This park has a nice 1/2 mile walking trail around the pond.  I normally don't like park trails due to all the shadyness and rapes/murders that happen at lakes/parks around here, however my husband was able to keep his eyes on us at all times. 

The dogs loved it.  They got to experience so many new sights and scents and sounds.  Ducks, Geese, lots of children, a few other dogs and MUD!  They loved the wet soggy ground and the mud.  Jack was covered in mud up to his elbows.  I wish I would have brought my camera to enjoy a few snapshots of the little boogers!  Fred is so good at walking on a leash.  He stays within distance and if he gets to far ahead, he stops and waits for mom to catch up.  Jack, on the other hand, is a handfull.  Not only do I get some cardio in, I get some strength training!  He is a little bully and out of control!  As promised, about two hours later we stopped and got them their free puppy cone from Twisters and they sacked out for the rest of the afternoon.

Danny didn't catch any fish, so I'm off to figure out something for dinner.  Hope everyone had a good day too!

No comments: