Sunday, March 7, 2010

Smallest Things

Sometimes it's the smallest things in life that can brighten your day and lift your spirits.

It was last week, and nothing was going right.  The dogs woke me up at 5am.  The washer flooded, the paper shredder broke, the cat decided to vomit and my puppy sprained his knee.  My part time job laid me off in December and no one was calling for an interview.  Money is sparce, we owe a ton in taxes and we are going on a family vacation in April.  Life was just getting me down.  It felt like nothing was going right and all I wanted to do was cry.

On my husbands way home for work, he spent his last dollar to surprise me with a diet cherry coke from Sonic.  My husband made my night by something as simple as a cherry coke.  I love you Danny!

1 comment:

Trish said...

That is so sweet!