Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pizza

So I know that being 100% woudln't last long.  Tonight, diner didn't look as good as I had hoped for and my husband and I ordered a pizza.  I know everyone is allowed to slip on their diets, infact I hear that it's encouraged to not let go of the things in your life that you love, that it's good to combine them into your diet.  However, I don't think they meant 4 pieces of pizza!  I couldn't help myself.. wait yes I could, I didn't want to!  The pizza was so warm and the cheese was so gooey!  mmm Yum! 

But back on track!  I'm not going to beat myself up for one little slip up.  Hopefully on next Monday the scales will show a negative number! 

1 comment:

mariehahn13 said...

It's okay! It'll take some time to get there, and a slip up here or there isn't going to kill you :) Keep it up!