Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Hello 2010!!!


Happy New Year!!! I hope that everyone had a fun and safe New Years Eve. I played the safe and warm route this year. My husband and I decided to not venture out with the drunk drivers and the negative degree weather and to stay home with our dogs and cats and snuggle in the warm house. We didn't make it to midnight or even 11:00 to watch the ball in New York drop.  We toasted the new year with our favorite sparkling wine and headed to bed around 10:30.

Did anyone make any New Years Resolutions? I have a couple this year.

1. Lose weight (I make this resolution every year, but it’s finally time that I stick to it!)

2. To budget and manage our money better

The last time I kept a resolution was in 2008 when I decided to quit smoking. It took me 28 days to be smoke free.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed 2010.

No comments: