Sunday, January 3, 2010

Weight Loss Failure

It's no secret that I am a weight loss failure.  I have topped the scale at my highest ever and hope that I won't ever have to look back.  You name the diet and I've most likely failed it.  I can't count the number of times I've joined Weight Watchers and failed.  To me, Weight Watchers is too easy to cheat on.  When your as big as me starting out, you are allowed SO MANY points!  I could eat 3 sensible meals and snacks and still have enough points left over to go eat a cheeseburger.  Well I'm suppose to eat all the points right?... so yep you guessed it, I'd fill my points up with the cheeseburger.  So much for eating healthy those other 3 meals.  Don't get me wrong, Weight Watchers works for many people, I'm just not one of them. 

I don't buy into the pills and fad diets either.  My fatness may make me have a heart attack in 30 years, but I'm not taking some crazy fad diet pill and increasing those chances!  I'm going to try the move more, eat less, make better selections, if I want a Dr Pepper I will have one, only if I deserve it "diet". 

Maybe it shouldn't be a diet, it should be a "life change".  This extra weight has changed how I live my life, and now I'm changing to get my life back!

Best of luck to all those who are joining me on the "healthy kick"!

No comments: