Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Is everyone wearing green?! Kansas City has a small parade and a few irish pubs...and lots of DRINKERS!... but I didn't think KC was good enough to make the top "17" Best St. Patricks Day Parade and Party towns list... http://www.digitalcity.com/2009/03/11/the-17-best-st-patricks-day-parades-and-parties/



Woohoo KC is # 15!

However, I woudln't have guessed Dublin Ireland is #2. I've been to Dublin, those people can party when it's not St. Patrick'sDay! Who is #1?.... None other then Chicago.



I'm going to skip the parade this year (considering it's mid morning) I was very disapointed the last couple of years I went. It seemed very last minute and thrown together to me. I'm not big on bars with lots of people...especially when they've been drinking since sunrise. KC starts off at 6 am with Kegs & Eggs at McFaddens and bars don't close till 3 pm in missouri... so that equals 21 hours of drinking... so most likely I wont go to the Power & Light District or Westport. I'll probably find some bar close to home, have a green beer, and call it a night at 9 pm. :)


Erin Go Bragh!

No comments: