Monday, March 2, 2009

little blue dress

I love fashion, i love clothes, i love shopping, i love looking for new styles.. yada yada yada. Is there anyone out there who falls in love with things then never buys or wears them? I love dresses. I always am looking at dresses... however, I never wear them? I received the new e-mail flyer from www.avenue.com and coudln't resist wanting this little blue dress! For those of you out there that have never heard of Avenue, they specialize in Plus Size Fashion 14-32. So even if I did wear dresses, I coudln't buy this one. Wanna know why? Because they don't offer it in the bigger sizes! I wish someone would explain why it's ok to advertise that you carry big sizes and then only a select few come in those sizes! Grrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking very cool this little blue dress!! Avenue is my favorite store for picking up plus size beautiful dresses and accessories...