Friday, March 13, 2009

Hello, my name is Cranky

For the last two weeks now I have been so cranky and moody that I'm starting to drive myself nuts. I get upset easily over stupid things... like yelling at someone because they've sat at a green light to long...or getting mad at a stupid woman in Hy-Vee because she is just staring at the Pop and won't make a selection and get out of the way. Getting angry isn't the only problem, I also have had to stop myself from crying. I'm not sure what's wrong with me.

Two things have really pissed me off bad lately... the first being stupid people. They are everywhere! For example: When i'm 3/4 of the way out of my parking space with no car in sight... some punk jerk comes flying around the corner and almost hits my new jeep. Did he stop when he seen I was almost backed out?... the answer is NO. He squeezed behind me and the other parked cars... inches from hitting me. Well maybe he was going to fast to stop?... the answer is NO. He did the same thing to a car that was about 8 down from me! Jerk!

Another Example: I have no problem with Equality and a better life for someone.. but where do they find the rocket scientist for Fast Food Establishments? When I order a DR. PEPPER, I expect a DR. PEPPER! Not a Diet Pepsi! YUCK!

The second thing that pisses me off is my Neighbor! I just can't help but want to take a baseball bat to their car or slice their tires! They are very sweet individuals. But they don't know how to park a car! 99% of the time they park right on the line or crooked. We have assigned parking so i have no choice! I have a brand new car and I dont want scratches and dints when there is a simple fix to the problem! LEARN TO PARK! I couldn't even get into the car this morning, that's how close they parked. I know, it's stupid to get upset about, but if I didn't work hard to have a nice new car, I might not care so much!

ugh!

No comments: